Springboard and Diageo are offering two digital hospitality academies:
Destination Hospitality by Springboard
This course focuses on all hospitality roles, both front of house and back of house. This would be great for anyone who is interested in learning about a variety of roles and employers in the hospitality sector. It is for anyone aged 16 and over and is unemployed.
Diageo Learning For Life by Diageo
This course focuses on front of house roles. This would be great for anyone who enjoys dealing with customers. It is for anyone who is aged 18 to 30 and is unemployed.
What do the programmes cover?
- Skills workshops: teamwork, communication, confidence, resilience
- Covid-19 training: personal protection, wellbeing, cleaning and hygiene, customer service
- Employability skills: CVs, interview skills and mock interviews with industry professionals
- Training and certificates for: food safety, licensing, health and safety, customer service
- Daily mentoring with your programme manager to develop an individual career path, identify job opportunities, job application support and in-work support
- Guest speakers: careers, employer expectations, resilience
- Access to more than 40 e-learning modules
- Interviews with employers
This is a 3-week digital course offering flexibility to suit individual needs. The programme equals around four hours per day, Monday to Friday.
For more information and to register your interest click here: https://springboard.uk.net/dha/.